Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water damage, fire damage, storm damage, and mold wait for no one, but SERVPRO of East Topeka is ready 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We know that when your home or business suffers a loss that you need a trusted, knowledgeable professional to make your loss “Like it never even happened.” We also know that the holidays can be stressful without having the extra stress of dealing with a loss in your home or business. SERVPRO of East Topeka is always open, no matter the day, time, or holiday. Count on SERVPRO to help with all your home and business remediation needs, no matter the time or day.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (785) 690-7373
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lawrence / Ottawa arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.